Etichette

sabato 26 settembre 2009

SOME LUCIA'S LAST YEARS DRESSES AN SOMEYHING ELSE



































































Here are some pictures of last years Lucia's dresses I've made. Hope you like them. I took them out for try them on her. Well I just have to make them a little longer and they will be ok for this year also; but I am sure I will do something else for er! She is soo small and beautifull and it is so easy dress her that I have to do something for her!!!!!!



Ecco alcune foto di alcuni abiti fatti da me per Lucia. Spero possano piacere. Li ho tolti dall'armadio per provarglieli e ho scoperto che basta allungarli un pò e poi andranno bene anche quest'anno! Ma sono sicura che le farò qualche altra cosa perchè lei è così carina e piccolina che............. le devo per forza fare qualcosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



ecco a voi e ciao a tutti!!!!!!!!!!!











1 commento:

  1. Your work is just fantastic!! I also love all the bright colors. Thank you so much for following me, I also will Follow you. Have a great day.

    RispondiElimina