Etichette

domenica 20 settembre 2009







Hello! finally I've finish the shirt for a dear sister. The stitch is a little long to do but it was not the why I couldn't go on. The reason it was it was borin!Untill.......Untill............Hexagons came up on my mind and so........ here we are! I tell you what , it looks much more beautifull on the girl but you know...... Do you like it?
Ciao! Finalmente ho finito la maglietta per un car sorella . Il punto è un pò lungo ma la ragione per cui non andavo avanti era che era noioso fino a che..... mi sono venuti in mente gli esagoni! Ok la maglitta è più bella quando viene indossata ma comunque... Ciao!

1 commento:

  1. Dear Mamma Oca

    Actually i've been inspired by your post on the Granny and ripples, I just loved them specially the pink one

    Actually winters will be here soon so i want something cozy. But want to try both dresses you made they are just beautiful.

    RispondiElimina